Real Estate Salesperson
He has strong ties to the Sound Shore communities and he is very familiar with the recreational opportunities and services that each area offers. He is familiar with the many nuances of different neighborhoods and communities in the southern part of the county. John can help you find a home that fits your needs and will give you an honest view of the Westchester real estate market.
He has worked with clients in Mamaroneck, Rye Neck (including Shore Acres), Larchmont, New Rochelle, Rye, Harrison, West Harrison, Scarsdale, Eastchester and Purchase and White Plains.
My goal is to help buyers and sellers make informed decisions when handling their most important asset. As a full time real estate professional, my clients have my undivided attention. I will provide professional marketing and negotiation services to my clients in addition to a fair assesment of the current market conditions.
Education and Training
I have 15 years of sales and marketing experience working with major New York media and publishing companies and over 10 years of experience buying, selling and marketing real estate as a Realtor.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member Westchester County Board of Realtors
- Member Westchester Multiple Listing Service
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from LeMoyne College
- Graduate of Iona Preparatory School
- Attended Rye Neck schools
- Mamaroneck Village Budget Committee 1997-2003
- Mamaroneck Public Library Board of Directors 2001-2004
- Mamaroneck Village Board of Trustees (2006-2010)
- Attend St. John's Church
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Awards And Designations
- Westchester FIVE STAR Real Estate Agent for Overall Satisfaction - 6 time winner - based on an independently administered survey only 450 agents in Westchester County qualified - Westchester Magazine
- Multiple Coldwell Banker sales awards from 2006-2016, including Coldwell Banker Diamond Award
Multi-Million dollar producer every year since entering the real estate industry. Named Rookie of the Year by the Westchester County Board of Realtors in 2006, with less than a year in business. Honored for 6 years with a recognition by Westchester Magazine in its selection of "Top Five Star Real Estate Agents In Westchester" based on independent surveys of past clients.